Opportunity ID 12656
Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Partially FundedSelf Funded
Central University of Finance and Economics (CUFE) is one of the key universities in China. Under the direct leadership of the Ministry of Higher Education, it has the support of both the central and municipal governments. In 2017, CUFE was chosen into the Double First-Class Initiative, a national project with the aim of bolstering global standards in Chinese universities. Additionally, CUFE is among the first universities whose purpose is to prevail in high-priority areas of scientific research in the top higher education institutions.
Location: Beijing, China
First round: Dec 1st, 2021 – March 30th, 2022
Second round: April 12th, 2022 – June 16th, 2022
Program start date: the fall semester commences in early September 2022.
Note: applicants are required to pay their application fee in the beginning and for their health insurance expenses in mainland China.
Application Fee: 500 RMB
Tuition Fee: 22,000 RMB/year
Accommodation Fee: 50-80/day
Residence Permit Fee: 500 RMB/year
Health Insurance Fee: 800 RMB/year
3000 RMB deposit fee
Citizens of foreign countries with good physical and mental health are qualified to apply.
Fields and programs
For a list of available programs please see the list below:
- Public Finance
- Asset Valuation
- Financial Management
- Actuarial Science
- Labor and Social Security
- Applied Statistics
- Mathematics and Applied Mathematics
- International Trade and Economics
- Business Administration
- Marketing (Big Data and Marketing)
- Human Resource Management
- Management Science
- Real Estate Development and Management
- Construction Management
- Public Administration
- Public Affairs Management
- Urban Management
- International Politics
- Sports Economics and Management
- English (Financial and Economic English)
- Information Management and Information System
- Computer Science and Technology
Medium of instruction: The language of teaching for all 2020 bachelor programs is Chinese.
How to apply?
- Submit the online application
- Print the application form created at the last step of the application, and mail them along with all other hard copies to the office of International Admissions.
- The application fee of 500 RMB needs to be paid by you.
- Short-listed candidates may attend an interview (online interview also be available).
- Pay an unreturnable 3000 RMB deposit fee upon one week of confirmation of your enrollment. The deposit fee will be withdrawn from student bills.
- Provide an affidavit of Financial Support.
Hard copy documents needed
- Application form
- A copy of high school diploma or a certificate indicating your studentship and expected graduation date (in Chinese or English)
- High school transcripts (in Chinese or English)
- Chinese language proficiency certificate (HSK-5 or above)
- A personal statement (in Chinese, 800 characters)
- Copy of your passport
- A copy of Foreigner Physical Test Form
- Letters of recommendation (in Chinese or English)
- Certificates of awards or other supporting documents
- Applicants under the age of 18 should provide a letter of guardianship and a copy of the guardian’s passport or ID card
Note: All application documents will NOT be returned irrespective of your admission status.
All documents submitted must be true, correct, and complete. CUFE reserves the right to reject offers of admission or expel enrolled students.
Apply for similar opportunities in China
Candidates who have passed document review will be invited to an interview. The date and location of the interview will be shared with the applicant via e-mail as per the below timing after the application period ends.
Application results will be announced 2 weeks after the interview. During consequent registration, original documents are required for confirmation. If found untrue, CUFE reserves the right to turn down the offers of admission or dismiss enrolled students.
For more queries, please refer to this Contact Info:
Office of International Admissions,
Central University of Finance and Economics