Language Requirement TOEFLIELTS
No. of Opportunity 5
Fields of study Not Specified
Opportunity Type : Partially Funded
Duration 2 3 Years
Language of Instruction English
International applicants who are going to study for their higher degree (Master/Ph.D.) by research at Flinders University can apply to Australian Government Research Training Program (AGRTP) Scholarships.
This scholarship is sponsored by the commonwealth offered to international students who are interested in pursuing their higher degree by research in Australia. This is a very competitive scholarship that selects the candidates on the basis of academic research training and research indicators, and performance.
Deadline: 07 August 2021
Number of scholarships: Up to five
Institution: Flinders University
- Research Degree by Master
- Research degree by Doctoral
Duration: Three years of Ph.D. and two Years for Master with full-time study
Benefits of the program:
- applicants with suitable qualifications (remarkable strength for independent research) will be able to commence a full-time Higher Degree by research for the first time in Australia.
- Tuition fee coverage
- Living costs of $28597 indexed annually (2021 rate)
- Health insurance
- 120 University of Calabria (UniCal) Master’s Scholarships for Non-EU Students in Italy
- Master Scholarship in Health and International Development at LSE, UK [Full Scholarship]
- Master Degree for International Students at the University of Bologna, Italy (study grant+ tuition fees)
- Kemitraan Negara Berkembang (KNB) Scholarship for Master & PhD degrees in Indonesia (Fully-Funded)
- Applicants must :
- Have completed a four-year degree at least an equivalent level to an Australian 1st class honors degree with a major research project in the last year
- Meet the entry requirement for a master degree or Ph.D. by Research at Flinders University
- Not have undertaken any equivalent degree by research in Australia before.
- Be a citizen of a country other than New Zealand or Australia.
- Have sufficient English proficiency; see the requirements here.
- Supervisor agreement letter to supervise you if successful (find a supervisor here)
- Applicant’s publication list: Send up to five publications having coversheet to Flinders University supervisor. remember, not to send more than five publications. additional publications should be mentioned in the applicant’s CV, and submit only English publications. Other language publications will be accepted, which are published as government agency reports.
- Degree certificate and transcript must be in the English language
- Research proposal 500 words (mention the problem, solutions, hypothesis or question, and research methodology).
- Two academic reference forms sent to [email protected] by the deadline
Note: all documents must be in English in PDF format and named with your name and your family name.
How to apply?
Before applying for the program, the applicant must find a research supervisor and follow the steps below:
Applicants must make two applications for their degree of choice.
- First, they should make an application for admission to a chosen degree at Flinders University via Studylink.
- After submitting this application, applicants will receive their Flinders Authentication Name (FAN) via their email.
Second, by activating the email they can submit the application for the scholarship by creating a new scholarship application in the “MY Scholarship Tab” option.
Contact the International Center at FU at [email protected] if you face problems.
For more information, please visit the Flinders University Website.