Opportunity ID 840
- Application opening date: 15 October 2019
- Application Deadline: 1 February 2020
- Application opening date: 1 February 2020
- Application Deadline: 1 May 2020
Note: if your application rejected in the first, round applicants can not apply for the second period.
Degree: Master’s Program
Institutions: University of Twente
No. of Scholarships: around 50
Duration: Two years of the study program
Subject of Study:
|Business Information Technology
|Civil Engineering and Management
|Construction Management and Engineering
|Educational Science and Technology
|Human Media Interaction
|Industrial Design Engineering
|Internet Science & Technology
|Industrial Engineering and Management
|Environmental and Energy Management
|Methodology and Statistics for the Behavioural, Biomedical and Social Sciences
|Philosophy of Science, Technology and Society
|Science Education and Communication
|Sustainable Energy Technology
|Systems and Control
Benefits of UTS Scholarship:
€3,000 – € 25,000 for one year. If you want to apply for two year program, you can receive an additional UTS of an amount equal to that in the first year when they meet the process requirements for the UTS.
Requirements & Eligibility
In order to be eligible you should meet the requirements below:
- Be Admitted to the one University of Twente graduate program.
- Have IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL iBT score of 90.
- you are not eligible for a Dutch study grant,
- be the best of 5 to 10 percent of your class.
- Comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands ( if applicable)
How to apply:
You can apply online, but first, you need to apply to the University of Twente and get admission, then apply to the scholarship with your student number.
Apply to UT graduate program
For more information please visit the official UTS Website