Opportunity ID 9621
The same way that PlayStation is the best place to play, it is also the best place to work. Sony Interactive Entertainment brings an opportunity for PhDs to get an internships in the company and work AI Research.
As the AI Research Intern, you will have the following responsibilities:
You will be crafting and developing new techniques on AI core research:
- Reinforcement learning
You will do all of the above in the following areas:
- Game development
- Content creation/generation
- Computer vision or general AI
- Deadlines: September 15th, 2019
- Location: San Mateo, California, USA
- Funding organization(s): Sony Interactive
- There is no specifications as whether this is a paid internship or not.
- However, you will get the work experience with one of best companies in the world
There is no restrictions as to who can apply as long as they have the followings
- You have a strong passion for Artificial Intelligence
- PhD student focusing on AI Research
- Proficient in C++ and Python
- Comfortable and have experience with Tensorflow and Tensorflow lite.
- Have hands on experience with various deep learning models such as RNNs, CNNs and etc.
- Prior knowledge on RL or GANs.
How to apply:
For more information please go to the official website of Sony Interactive.