Opportunity ID 7057
Institution: university of Bonn with more than 2000 years history provides opportunities for you, if you interested to study in one of largest, tradition and distinguished university in Germany, if you like to be involved with students from 90 countries, if you have biophysical and socioeconomics academic background, so do not wait, prepare the required skills and apply, go in Germany equipped your-self with modern tools, environments and update knowledge. The program will be supported with different scholarship.
Level of study: Master program
Instruction language: English
Degree awarded: Master of Science
Start of the program: October
Duration: two years with two months German language preparation
Class program: technical courses, practical, project, seminars and thesis research.
- For DAAD scholarship, 15 September 2019
- For self-finance:
- March 15, 2020 (if Visa is needed)
- June 30, 2020 (if visa is not needed)
- The program will be covered by DAAD scholarship, see the DAAD details here
- For self-finance details go through the link
- Click for other opportunity and scholarships here
Focus of the program:
- Leadership skills for agriculture development
- You will be prepared for agriculture and environmental research and development positons
- You will be qualified for entry to PhD programs
- Management of natural resource for agriculture development
- Research in tropical environment
- Developing of holistic, cross-disciplinary understanding
- Endangerment and protection of natural resources
Who can apply:
- You must be young and professional
- You must have working in government agencies, NGOs, private enterprises or university, in agriculture, environmental research and development or related area.
- Your age must not be more than 36 years
- You must have a bachelor degree in agriculture science with high score
- English language proficiency; TOEFL (IBT 60, PBT 550), IELTS (6.0)- certificate.
- The last academic degree should have been obtained less than 6 years ago.
- Hard copy of the verified final degree diploma and transcript
- Research proposal 2-3 pages
- Two recommendation letter by employers or professors
- Motivation letter
- English language proficiency
- DAAD application form
- ARTS application form (only for direct applications)
- Note: your documents must be translated into English or German
How to apply:
- download the ARTS application form from here
- you need to send all your documents to the ARTS office
- send the soft copy of your document to ARTS@uni-bonn.de and you will get confirmation.
For more information:
For more information visit the university website