Opportunity ID 4353
Deadline: September 15th, 2018
Organization: Aga Khan Foundation
A limited number of postgraduate scholarship is offered by Aga khan foundation under Afghanistan’s women empowerment program (AWEP). If you are an outstanding Afghan female who meet scholarship requirements can apply to this scholarship. The applicants are selected on the competitive basis to start their master degree in a private university in Kabul in spring 2019.
Field of study:
- Master of business Administration (MBA)
- Master of International Relation (MIR)
Scholarship financial assistance
The scholarship covers the following expenses:
- Tuition fee
- Stipend for extra cost
Note: following expenses are not included in scholarship:
- Travel cost,
- Living expenses
- Mahram expenses
- Be Afghan female from Takhar, Bamyan and Baghlan
- Have no other financial support to finance their studies
- Currently residing in Afghanistan
- Be proficient in English
- Applicants under the age of 35 years are preferred
Institutions: Kabul Private Universities
Criteria of selection:
The applicants are selected based on the following criteria:
- Having excellent academic records with average university transcripts of over 75%
- be in financial need
- Work experience: priority will be given to experienced applicant. However, recent graduates are also eligible to apply.
- Quality of motivation letter, recommendation letters and cv
- Motivation letter (minimum 500 word) describing: your short-term and long-term career goals, and how your chosen field of study help you achieve your career goals and make a positive change in your country
- Three letters of recommendation
- University diploma
- University transcript
- Family head grantee letter
- Tazkira Copy
- Four photo (size 3×4)
Eligible applicants can apply through the following steps:
- Obtain the application forms from AKF regional offices in provinces mentioned above.
- Return the application package to the office it was obtained.
- Online application can be send to : firstname.lastname@example.org. indicate the province the subject of your email.
If you need more information please contact via phone number: 0798910820 or contact Aga khan regional offices.
Applicants need to contact and get admission from a reputed university of Kabul to start master degree in Spring 2019.