Opportunity ID 2885
Application deadline: 11 June, 2018
Organizers: MOBY Group, Tolo News and One Young World
Program: Afghanistan Young Leader’s Award
One Young World in partnership with MOBY Group are proudly organizing Afghanistan Young Leader’s Award. The Award is designed to help and support outstanding Afghan young leaders who has made great impacts in Afghanistan in different fields such as education, poverty alleviation, human rights, environment or health. The award recipients will be able to win the title of MOBY Group’s Afghanistan Young Leader’s Award as well as obtaining a full scholarship for attending the One Young World Summit 2018 holds in The Hague, Netherlands from 17 to 20 October 2018.
- Human rights
- Poverty alleviation
Award recipient will have the opportunity receive the following benefits:
- Obtain the title of MOBY Group’s Afghanistan Young Leader’s Award 2018
- Be profiled on TOLOnews.com and TOLO news TV
- Attend the One Young World Summit 2018
- Round trip cost
- Hotel accommodation during Summit
- Meals during these days
- Transportation cost to and from Summit accommodation
- Brochure and support materials from Summit
Who can apply to Afghanistan Young Leaders Award?
- Have Afghan nationality
- live in Afghanistan
- Be between 18 and 30 years old by the Summit 2018.
- Leadership skills
- Innovation and problem solving abilities
- Local and global issues consideration
- Know how to produce and communicate impactful ideas
- Teamwork and collaboration to achieve the common goal
How to apply:
Applicants must apply online and fill the application form in English. They need to answer 6 questions properly.