Opportunity ID 4413
If you are a current undergraduate /master student of computer science or expected to be in 2019-2020, you can apply to Adobe Research women in Technology Scholarship and win $10,000 plus other advantages.
Adobe Research is creating innovative technologies to serve the various group of their customers. In order to better serve the customer they need to create the best products by gathering various group outstanding female students, studying computer science, from around the world.
Scholarship benefits and awards:
The Scholarship recipient will get the following:
- $10,000 Award
- One year Creative cloud Subscription membership
- Having an Adobe Research mentor
- Internship opportunity at Adobe
Application deadline: September 28, 2018
Result announcement: November 21, 2018
Who is eligible for this scholarship?
- Be female student
- Have the enrollment or intended to be enrolled at a full time Undergraduate or master degree for the academic year of 2019/2020 in computer science, computer engineering or relevant fields
- Maintain high academic performance
- Close relatives of Adobe research are ineligible.
- Transcript of your current or past academic studies
- Three references
- Four essays
- 60 minute video (Optional) : describe your dream job
How to apply?
Applicants can apply online before the deadline.
Applicants in India can apply to either US or India program.
- Academic records
- Personal statement
- Reference letters
For more information please visit Adobe Research Women in Technology Scholarship website.