Language Requirement TOEFLIELTS
Fields of study Master Of Business Administration
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Duration 2 Years
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 4464
Applications are open for Master of Business Administration at the National University of Singapore, funded by the Asian Development Bank and the Japan Government.
Students with an excellent educational background who want to get professional and leadership skills in the Master of Business Administration are strongly encouraged to apply for the NUS MBA program and Asian Development Bank scholarships.
- First-round deadline: October 31, 2022
- Second Round deadline: January 16, 2023 (scholarship consideration period)
- Third round: deadline: – March 30, 2023
Level of education: postgraduate (master)
If you are self-motivated with leadership potential and hold strong previous educational proof who want to study a master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA), you are encouraged to apply.
Financing and Scholarship opportunities:
Several scholarships are available to fund your MBA degree at the National University of Singapore (NUS), including the Asian Development Bank Scholarship, covering full expense of the entire study period.
- Asian Development Bank Scholarship for developing countries: This scholarship covers tuition fee, travel cost, and living cost
- The NUS MBA Study Awards (total $1 million – open to full-time and part-time students of all nationalities and awarded based on the applicant’s background performance during application and his/her leadership potential. )
- NUS MBA Diversity Scholarship offered to deserving students from Latin America, Central Asia, and Africa to cover the 30-65% of tuition fees
- The NUS MBA women in business scholarship: offered to female applicants with strong leadership background or having made a positive impact in their local or global community or organization.
- LAM SEE CHIEW Memorial Scholarship in Social Entrepreneurship and Philanthropy: offered to students who demonstrate an active interest in social entrepreneurship, philanthropy, or non-profit sectors or have worked for/volunteer consistently in such social purpose organizations for a minimum of two years.
- MBA Scholarship at Brunel University London 2023
- University of Glasgow International Leadership Scholarships (2022)
- OCIS Masters and Ph.D. Scholarships for Students from Islamic Countries at the University of Oxford
- UCM Bachelor Scholarship in Liberal Arts and Sciences in the Netherlands [Fully-Funded]
- ADB Scholarship at the University of Hawaii in Manoa 2021-2022
- UCA-Cambridge Trust Scholarship for Young Scholars from Central Asia for A.Y. 2021-2022
Requirements and eligibility:
Applicants of MBA at the National University of Singapore should meet the following requirements:
- Provide a minimum of two years of work experience after the undergraduate studies (full-time )
- Having Strong previous study background (undergraduate) in any discipline from an accredited university
- Demonstrate language proficiency to prove their professional background. Like GMAT, GRE, TOEFL iBT with a minimum score of 100, and IELTS with a minimum score of 7.
- GMAT&GRE score
- To apply for the Asian Development Bank Scholarship, you must meet all the ADB Scholarship eligibility requirements.
- English language Proficiency standard test score (IELTS/TOEFL)
- Two referee reports, referees can be an employer or any client (submitted online)
- While filling out an online application, applicants must provide the full contact information of referees so that the scholarship committee can contact their referees. Then you need to send the referee form to your referees before filling out the application
- A copy of your Undergraduate transcript and degree scroll
- A copy of your resume plus salary slip or bank account statement
- NRICY OR Employment pass
- A passport-sized photo
- GMAT/GRE results
- Passport and completed application form
- Three essays ( with a 300-word limit)
- If you are re-applicant, you need to provide one additional re-applicant essay.
Application fee: S$100
- Payment via credit card
How to apply?
Please read all the requirements and eligibility of NUS ( and ADB scholarship if you want to apply) and apply online.
- Fill out the online application form.
- Upload your documents and
- pay your application fee
- Submit your application.
You will receive an invitation for an interview if you are selected for an interview to attend a 30 min virtual interview.
For more details, please visit the National University of Singapore website