Opportunity ID 7549
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) is launching a competition for Cover Design of the 50th edition of the ADB Flagship statistical publication, Key Indicators for Asia and Pacific. applicants from ADB developing member countries nationality regardless of the country the live currently, can submit an entry for this contest.
Deadline: July 5, 2019
Finalist result: July 19, 2019
Digital Transformation for Development Statistics
- First position:
- 1,500 Dollar
- Three consolation prizes of 750 Dollars each.
- have a valid passport of developing member country.
- be 21 years old or older
- professional and non-professional graphic designers can apply
- Not be ADB personnel and their direct family members
Conditions of entry:
- EPS, PDF or AI format. CMYK. 300 dpi for photographic based design
- Vector format for Illustration based design
- convert design elements to path
- provide a short description (less than 100 words) for each submission, describing how the submission is related to the theme of contest
How to apply?
Applicants can read the competition details and download the ADB cover package template, and submit your entry via email or any cloud file hosting services to the submission email below along with complete name and address with subject line KI2019 Cover Competition Entry: