Language Requirement TOEFLIELTS
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 8014
Graduate School of Science and Technology of Keio University is offering a two-year master’s degree program in different fields of study.
Applicants who want to get a master’s degree from this university and seeking to fund their studies can apply to Asian development Bank Scholarships that are fully funded scholarship programs covering all the expenses.
Institution: Keio University
Level: Master degree
Degree offered: Master of Science or Master of Science in Engineering
Schools and fields study:
- School of fundamental science and technology
- Physics center for molecular chemistry
- Applied physics and physio-informatics
- Chemical biology
- Biosciences and informatics
- School of Integrated design engineering
- Multidisciplinary and Design Science
- System Integration Engineering
- Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- Material Design Science
- School of Science for Open and Environmental Systems
- Space and Environment Design Engineering
- Science of Environment and Energy
- Applied and Computational Mechanics
- Information and Computer Science
- Open Systems Management
- be national of ADB (borrowing ) member country
- have a bachelor degree or an equivalent degree and outstanding records
- have applied for a master degree program at Keio University (September enrollment)
- have at least two years of working experience
- be maximum of 35 years old
- good proficiency in oral and written English communication skills (TOEFL, IELTS, or have completed a degree in English).
- good health
- return to the country of origin
- Not be ADB stuff
- Not be living or working in a country other than the country he/she was born
The scholarship covers all the expenses including tuition fees, one round trip travel costs, living expenses.
How to apply?
For more details, you can visit the Keio University website.
If you want to apply for ADB Scholarships in other countries, please check ADB Scholarship