Opportunity ID 5386
Serendipitous Opportunity for non-US young surgeons!
If you are from a country other than the US, interested in teaching and research, you can apply to scholarship offered by American college of Surgeons. Through this scholarship you will find the following opportunities:
- Visit clinical
- Opportunity to attend and participate in other educational opportunities and and activities of the Clinical congress organized by College.
Awarding organization: American college of Surgeons
Deadline: July 1, 2019
Result notification: November 2019
Amount of each Scholarship: $10,000
Location: USA and Canada
- Participation in Annual clinical Congress in Chicago, IL
- Public recognition of their presence
- Receiving gratis admission to selected postgraduate courses plus admission to all lectures, exhibits
- Completed surgical training and graduate from schools of medicine
- Be between 35 and 50 years of age
- Be submitting the application from permanent location that he/she is doing surgical practice, teaching or research for at least 1 one year.
- Have proven commitment to teaching and/or research according to the standard of his/her country
- Preference will be given to early career applicants and those who have not experienced training or fellowship in US or Canada
How to apply
Apply online and submit the application form for the year 2020 before July 1, 2019.
Required documents in English:
- List publications and three complete applications
- Three letters of recommendation from colleagues.
- Online application form