Language Requirement TOEFLIELTS
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 8056
International students with a strong interest and potential for professional success in the concrete industry can apply to the Middle East Fellowship offered by ACI Foundation. This is a year-long program to attend the US or a Canadian university. The ACI Foundation Awards more than USD 200,000 each year to students to both futher their studies and travel to number of ACI CONCRETE CONVENTIONS.
Organization: (American Concrete Institute) ACI Foundation
Duration: 1 year + 10-12 week internship
Application opening date: 1 July 2021
Deadline: November 2, 2021
Result notification: February 4, 2022
Interview: March 27, 2022
The scholarship council of ACI foundation will cover the following expenses:
- Flight ticket
- Hotel accommodation
- Stipend to cover the living expenses, tuition, room, books and etc.
Who can apply?
- Be an international student and must attend an institution in the Gulf Cooperation council region during the award year (Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE)
- Be Able to attend the interview by applying and receiving a visa from your country to attend the ACI Convention. All the expenses are paid by the Scholarship Council.
- Be fluent in the English language
- Be an international student
- Be in the first or second year of graduate study during the award year
- The applicant of undergraduate scholarship should be a full-time undergraduate student during the applying and the award year.
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM) Global Ph.D. Fellowship in Malaysia
- The John Montague International Poetry Fellowship
- University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship, Canada
- 16 Scholarships for Afghanistan in Kazakhstan 2020-2021
How to apply?
If you meet the requirement, you can apply online.
All applications will evaluate regardless of discriminating race, color, religion, gender, age, nation, disability, marital status, and etc.
For more details please visit ACI Foundation