Opportunity ID 14509
Language Requirement Not Required
About Ministry of Public Health (MoPH):
The Ministry of Public health is hiring 8 MD (Medical Doctors) for “Quarantine and Control Center for Infected and Suspected Inmates of COVID-19” located in Central Pol-e-Charkhi prison in Kabul. Eligible applicants can read the details below and apply accordingly.
Position Title: Medical Doctor
Job Location: Kabul Nationality: Afghan
Category: Health/Medical, Government Employment Type: Full-time
Salary: As per the organization’s salary scale Vacancy #: 000
No of Positions: 8 Contract duration: Unspecified
Organization: Ministry of Public Health Contract type: Project-based
Working experience: One year
Closing date: 16 May 2020
The purpose of this job is the possible diagnosis, treatment, and pursuing the hospitalized and non-hospitalized patients’ files, and referring them to the perspective experts in an effective way.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Likely/primary diagnosis and taking care of the infected or symptomatic patients in the prison;
- Preparing prisoners’ health recordings/files;
- Referring ill prisoners from the facility’s clinics to the Isolation & Control Center, and outside to the MoPH’s relevant hospitals;
- Recording the patients’ checkup date and presenting written files of physical, laboratory, and radiological treatments based on the guidance and pertinent forms;
- Providing necessary counseling and disease-related & health training to relevant patients and visitors on ‘Prevention and Promotion’;
- Preparation and ability for responding to emergency cases inside and outside of the medical center;
- Performing servicing in related part based on the list arranged by the management of the center;
- Valuing medicine’s ethics and morality;
- Observing medical uniform in working hours; and
- Actively participating in quarterly assessment of designated standards and preparing working plan.
Important qualifications and requirements:
- Be a graduate of medicine faculty of a reputed medical university of Afghanistan
- Have adequate consultation and professional skills to train patients and visitors
- Be honest, compatriot and kind
- Enjoy at least one year of work experience
- Those having worked in prisons before are preferred
How to apply?
Interested applicants can apply for these positions either through email or by submitting their application hard copies to MoPH.
Please specify the title of the position and vacancy number in your emails for both electronic submissions and hardcopy submissions.
Include in your application an updated Curriculum vitae (CV) attaching your recent photo and mention the exact date of your work experience and graduation (Day, Month, and Year) your CV.
Send your online applications to Moph.firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit the hard copies to HR Container, Second floor, Ministry of Public Health, Great Masoud Square Kabul Afghanistan.
If you have more question, call the Contact Person at HR is: Ahmad Nawid Barekzai, HR Officer
Phone number: 0093- (0)-202312422
Note: Candidate who had applied for the same position in the last six months and was unsuccessful (Obtained less than 60% marks), will be ineligible to apply for this.
Shortlisted applicants will be invited for written test/interview and required to show their educational documents verified by corresponding higher education institutions plus their ID Card.
Late applications are not considered and fraudulent documents and claims in CVs and or documents will lead to disqualification at any stage of the recruitment process.