Opportunity ID 2832
Advanced Business Consulting (ABC) is offering 60 scholarships for Afghan females to get different training. These scholarships are supported by DAI- Promote WIE. Afghan females who are graduated from high school can apply to this scholarship.
Details of the scholarship:
Number of scholarships: 60
Deadline to apply: May 31, 2018
Offering Organization: Advanced Business Consulting (ABC)
Supported by: DAI Promote WIE
Duration of the scholarship: 3 months
Location: Dehbor Square, Karez Road, Behind Rahman baba hostel, 3rd District, Kabul
- Foundation in Management (FoM) Certification: This is a one month program that provides management skills. This training includes 90 questions to pass for the validation of the learning. Applicants need to pass these exam within 12 months will get their Achievement certificate from Institute of Certified Professional managers, (ICPM) USA.
- Certified Manager (CM certification): This is a three month professional credential training program that enables and strengthen the participant ability for management and potential leadership. CM requires to have certain level of education and work experience and pass three enrollment exam. Achievement certificate will be obtained from ICPM after passing the exam.
Who can apply to this scholarship?
Each of the training above has its certain requirements.
- FoM requirement
Afghan females who fulfill the following requirements are eligible to apply:
- Be between 18 to 30 years of age
- Have high school graduation certificate
- Working females are encouraged to apply
- Be able to provide the current employer reference (Email & Contact)
- Demonstrate English language and pass the test and Interview
- CM Training requirements:
Afghan Females who have the following criteria are eligible for CM training:
- Have the age of 18 to 30 years
- Hold a bachelor degree or graduated from university
- 3 years of Managerial work experience in any field of work or industry
- Be able to prove the current employer information such as email & contact number
- Demonstrate English language proficiency by passing the test and interview
How to Apply:
To apply for this scholarship, applicants are required to apply via one of the following way:
- Send their Curriculum Vitae along with your educational documents to the email: email@example.com. Please note to write the name of the training (“FoM training” or “CM training”) in the subject line of your email.
- Submit the hard copy of your CV and Documents to the Address stated above.
If you have any question regarding this scholarship, please contact us via the following phone number: 022512509