Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
No. of Opportunity 50
Fields of study Law And Shariat
Opportunity Type : Partially Funded
Language of Instruction PersianPashto
The Civil Services Institute of IARCSC and Ministry of Justice, in financial and technical collaboration with the German’s Agency for International Development (GIZ), is launching an internship program for 1398 and 1399 graduates of Law and Shariat Faculties of both government and private universities in Badakhshan province for the Solar Year 1400.
Details of the internship program
Deadline: 1400/1/15 or 2021/04/04
Internship duty station: Badakhshan
Number of internships: 50
Gender: male and female
- The interns shall be monthly paid a specific amount of money.
- Upon the conclusion of the program, a certificate of completion will be provided to the interns which will account for one year of work experience at public institutions.
Applicants should meet the criteria below to be eligible.
- Have graduated from Islamic Studies (Shariat) or Law Faculties from universities in 1398 or 1399;
- Applicants must not have undertaken any internship or legal clinics at GIZ or other institutions before;
- Copy of certified national ID card;
- Educational documents: copy of graduation diploma from public or private higher education institutions (those who have earned education abroad should provide MoHE and Ministry if Foreign Affairs-certified educational document.
How to apply?
All interested and qualified applicants should send their CV, Copy of Tazkira and copy of the educational document to the following email address before the above-mentioned deadline.
Send it to: [email protected]
Note: Hard copy of applications will not be accepted.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.