Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
No. of Opportunity 5
Peace Global Logistics company is recruiting five data entry clerks in Kabul, Afghanistan. Read the details, responsibilities, and other requirements below, and if you are interested and eligible, you can apply for them.
Vacancy No: 5
Working shift: Night (8pm-5am)
Functional Area: Data Entry Clerk
Salary: 16,000 Afs
Probation Period: 3 months
Language: Fluency in English (Oral and Verbal), Pashto, Dari, Arabic
Experiences: 1 – 2 years
Deadline: January 30, 2022
The Data Entry position involves entering data from varying sources into the company’s computer system for further processing and management. A data entry clerk will require to efficiently manage a huge amount of data that is mostly confidential and sensitive. The integrity of a company is based on the information it produces and it shows the importance of the data entry position. Any information entered by the data entry working group will be used by others for reports and references.
The data entry clerk duties are to:
- Prepare and sort documents for data entry.
- Enter data into the database and check to assure the accuracy of the data entered.
- Resolve discrepancies in data and obtain additional information for the incomplete documents.
- Create backups for data as part of a contingency plan.
- Respond to requests for information by authorized members.
- Test new system of database and software updates.
- Determine eligibility by matching client data with the requirements.
- Inform clients by describing the procedures, providing answers to the inquiries, providing information.
- Improve and maintain quality results by adhering to guidelines and standards, and recommending better procedures.
- Update job-related knowledge by studying new descriptions of products and attending educational events and opportunities.
- Accomplish mission of sales and organization by completing related and needed results.
Skills and qualifications:
- Comprehensive knowledge of Quick Book and other financial software.
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel and Excel formulas.
- Basic knowledge of database software.
- Good skills in communication and writing.
- Fast speed in typing.
- High concentration level.
Other skills: verbal communication, listening, phone skills, data entry skills, informing, customer focus, customer service, multi-tasking, attention to detail.
If you are interested and eligible to apply for these vacancies, send your CV and other supporting and related documents to [email protected]. Please put the reference and position in the subject of the email.
The credential review begins immediately after the submission and will continue until the position is filled. The hiring company reserves the right to interview and screen the appropriate applicants at any time in the timeframe specified. We will contact the shortlisted candidates only.
Check out the latest scholarships, fellowships, awards, and other opportunities on our new website: scholarships.af.