Opportunity ID 9307
Celebrating its 25th Anniversary in 2019, Te Whītau Tūhono, the Asia New Zealand Foundation presents a unique opportunity for 25 young and highly active individuals to be nominated for “25 young people to watch” who can and have contributed to the relations of New Zealand and Asia.
There five categories at which the applicants can nominate themselves:
- Business and Entrepreneurship
- Science and Research
- Community and Not-For-Profit
- Media, Arts Culture and Sports
- Public Sector.
- Deadlines: 26th August 2019
- Location: Parliament, New Zealand (Recognition Ceremony)
- # of opportunities: 25
- Recognition date: 17th October 2019
- Get promoted in media
- Get support in implementation of your projects
- Development guidance
- Dedicated mentor
- Will be officially recognized in New Zealand parliament
- domestic travel support
- 16-25 years old
- High achievers/role models/impressive young people/whoever makes a difference in their community
- Must be able to show that they can contribute to New Zealand-Asia relations.
How to apply:
If you have any queries, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To understand all the rules and regulations, please download the Terms and Conditions File.
- Judging criteria (looking at influence and impact):
- Over all CV (Professional, personal, academic and community achievements)
- Initiatives and projects’ quality and impact
- Potential impact on relations of New Zealand-Asia in future.
For more information please go to the official website of 25under25.