Opportunity ID 149889
Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Duration 6 months
Language of Instruction English
About the challenge
Applications are now open for the Fishbowl Challenge 2022. It is a 6-month tech-based venture building program for college students from all parts of the world aimed at helping them develop tech-powered social ventures that tackle the most pressing issues of our time in the five categories: Agriculture, Economic Empowerment, Healthcare, Renewable Energy and Sustainability, Education Technology.
Hence, if you are a young college/university student, you can apply and become part of a globally diverse team and share your unique background, experiences, and skills to make durable social change.
Application deadline: July 1st, 2021
Awarding institution: Fishbowl
Recommendation letter submission deadline: July 18th 2021
Start time for the class of 2022: August 2021
- Winning ventures will receive up to 50,000 USD in cash awards to further expand their solution.
- Winners will also enjoy access to subject matter experts, mentors, prominent academics, and investors is to help bring the winning visions to life.
- Participants will work in international teams.
- They will pursue a venture of their dream.
Candidates who meet the following criteria are eligible to apply:
- The Fishbowl Challenge is open to undergraduate and postgraduate students pursuing a degree at a university/college, and those who have accepted admission into a university/college as of September 1, 2021.
- Candidates from all across the globe are welcome and encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must be comfortable communicating in English, as it will be the primary language of the communication and instruction.
- Each applicant needs to provide a recommendation. Applicants must submit the name and contact information of a recommender (no friends/family member, but professional recommendations from school, work, or other projects are welcome).
How to apply?
Applicants can apply online.
How does it work?
1: Apply for the challenge as a founder or co-founder
2: Join a global team of like-minded fellow challengers who share your vision, passion and idea of how to impact change in the world.
3: Research, ideate, assume, examine, validate and initiate your ideas in three growingly selective rounds before the panel of judges with the help of mentors and Fishbowl community members.
4: Pitch your idea or venture for nearly 50,000 $ in seed funding to launch your venture at the end of successful rounds.
For more details of the program and to help you prepare a strong application, please go to the OFFICIAL LINK.