Opportunity ID 9172
Each year the Magnum Foundation supports a diverse group of individuals who use photography to battle social injustice through their fellowship program. Using New York City as a source of culture, the program provides the platform for mentored project development, interdisciplinary experimentation, critical and cross-cultural discourse in relation to social injustice and photography.
During the fellowship period, the fellows will work on project that will be supported by the foundation. The aim of the project is prepare the fellows to become creative and effective leaders in their communities.
- Deadline: 15th October 2019
- Location: New York City, New York, USA
- Travel costs
- A modest stipend for their projects
- Visual artists
- Documentary photographers
- Scholars who use images in their researches
- Activists who use photography and images to pursue their cause
- Practitioners who are self-taught and those who have experience of working in photography but haven’t had any formal training (university level)
- Proficiency in English
How to apply:
Apply Now, to get your application started.
For more information please go to the official website of Magnum Foundation Fellowship.