Opportunity ID 8938
The program aims to bring the future leaders together, they are invited applicants to form private or public sectors, both from social sciences and natural sciences. During the program applicants will access the tools, leaders to engineering principles to create sustainable solutions for the Asia Pacific region.
The interesting application will learn more about the leadership skills of sustainability, and related educations, if you wish to pursue one-week-long research in Philippine, meet the requirements so apply now.
Title of the program:
Engineering Approaches to Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Towards Sustainable Development in the Asia-Pacific Region.
Deadline: 18 August 2019
Program date: November 2019
Host organization: University of the Philippines Diliman
Location: Quezon City, Philippine
Benefits of the program:
Develop leadership skills through education for sustainable development, the Sendai Framework for Disaster Risk Reduction and sustainable development goals.
- Application form
- Update CV
- Recommendation letter from supervisor/manager
- Applicants must have a good skill of the English language (writing, speaking, understanding)
- Applicants must have deep familiarity with sustainability, and its relevance for their own research or work.
- Be able to work in groups and with a team,
- Have a good leadership skill
- Be able to contribute to community service activities.
- Applicants can apply as university members, YRS Alumni, professionals from public or private, civil society sectors working in the Asia-Pacific region.
How to apply:
- Download the application form
- Fill out the application form, send the form along with other requested documents to email@example.com
For further information, please visit the Prospernet Leadership Program