Opportunity ID 14498
Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
About Ministry of Public Health (MoPH):
The Ministry of Public health is recruiting 17 cleaners for “Quarantine and Control Center for Infected and Suspected Inmates of COVID-19” located in Central Pol-e-Charkhi prison in Kabul. Eligible applicants can read the details below and then apply accordingly.
Position Title: Cleaner
Job Location: Kabul Nationality: Afghan
Category: Health/Medical, Government Employment Type: Full-time
Salary: As per the organization’s salary scale Vacancy #: 000
No of Positions: 17 Contract duration: 6 months
Organization: Ministry of Public Health Contract type: Project-based
Working experience: Fresh
Expiry date: 16 May 2020
- Keeping the compound and equipment of the Isolation Center for COVID-19 Infected and Suspected Patients clean in the central Pol-e-Charkhi prison.
- Observing the Antan prevention standards
Duties and responsibilities:
- Frequently washing and cleaning the rooms, offices, corridors, and compound of Center For Corona Isolations And Control based on a schedule
- Maintaining and cleaning the goods and supplies in the center as per instruction given
- Assisting in loading and unloading drugs and medical equipment shifted to the center
- Carrying and burning the waste materials of the center according to guiding rules for waste and direction of administrative manager
- Seriously observing all terms of Antan prevention measures and observing related uniform at official times
- Regarding personal and environmental sanitation policy
- Doing other tasks assigned by manager and required to report to the administrative manager
Qualifications and requirements:
- Those who have the least ability in reading and writing in Dari and Pashto are preferred
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Those who have previously worked in prisons are given preference
How to apply?
Interested applicants can apply for these positions either through email or by submitting their application hard copies to MoPH.
Please specify the title of the position and vacancy number in your emails for electronic submissions and do the same in the hardcopy submissions too.
Include in your application an updated Curriculum vitae (CV) (Please attach your recent photo and mention in your CV the exact date of your work experience and the least education graduation if you have (Day, Month, and Year).
Online applications will be sent to Moph.email@example.com
Submit the hard copies to HR Container, Second floor, Ministry of Public Health, Great Masoud Square Kabul Afghanistan.
If there is a question, the Contact Person at HR is: Mr. Ahmad Nawid Barekzai, HR Officer
Phone number: 0093- (0)-202312422
Note: Candidate who had applied for the same position in the last six months and was unsuccessful (secured less than 60% marks), will be ineligible to apply for this.
Shortlisted applicants will be invited for written test/interview and required to show the educational documents they have at least plus their ID Card.