Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
No. of Opportunity 16
Duration 2 Months
About New Consultancy and Relief Organization:
New Consultancy and Relief Organization (‘NCRO) was founded to serve Afghans in need, particularly Afghan Returnees from neighboring countries and internally displaced persons (IDPs) as a result of natural disasters or internal battles in the country.
Position Title: Assessors/Distributors
Job Location: Herat
Employment Type: Full-time
Salary: According to the organization’s salary scale
Vacancy #: NCRO/HT/HR- 21/1.02
Organization: New Consultancy and Relief Organization
Years’ of experience: 3-5 years
Contract duration: 2 months
Closing date: 25 February 2021
New Consultancy and Relief Organization is looking to hire 16 enumerators in Herat province. The deadline for application is tight so apply as early as possible if you are interests and eligible.
The duties and responsibilities of position holders include:
- Coordination of the project activities with elders and the district government officials.
- Mobilization of the target communities (explain the target beneficiaries, food package (food ration scale), beneficiary selection, and food distribution steps).
- Creation of beneficiary selection committee (BSC) at the project sites.
- Assessment of beneficiaries based on WFP beneficiary targeting criteria through BSC.
- Distribution of token to eligible beneficiaries.
- Facilitation of food storage and distribution at the district-level store.
- Keeping accurate records of evaluated recipients and share the report with the project management.
- Communication between the project site office and provincial offices.
- Reporting on daily activities progresses to the Project Officer and Project Manager.
- Any other additional task assigned by the project manager and officer.
Bachelors’ degree in a relevant field.
Years of Experience:
Minimum 3-5 years of related work experience. Candidates with work experience in similar activities in one of the NCRO projects will be given preference.
Be able to work in all parts of Cheshti Sharif, Pashtoon Zarghon, Farsi, and Zenda Jan districts of Herat Province
– Fluent in Dari and Pashto.
– be Rigorous, Autonomous, and Adaptable
How to apply for the current vacancies?
Interested applicants should submit their application including their CV and cover letter electronically to the following email address. Please mention the vacancy number and position title in the subject line while sending your application. Late applications and those without a subject line will not be considered.
Qualified female candidates are recommended to apply.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates who meet the vacancy criteria will be called for an interview.
Please include your active tel. number.
Alternatively, you can submit the hard copy of an application to NCRO Office:
To: Mr. Khaista Mire NCRO HR Manager.
Mobile Phone #: +93747772724
Viber, What’s APP& IMO: 0093747772724
Add: Herat province, Herat city, 6th District, Ferqa Road, Majeedi Street, In front of Majeedi Ice Factory, House # 638, NCRO Office.