Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
No. of Opportunity 12
Duration 9 Months
About Dutch Committee for Afghanistan (DCA):
Position Title: Community Based Worker
Job Locations: Kabul, Khost, Logar, laghman,Nangarhar & Parwan
Category: Veterinary Services
Employment Type: Full-time
Salary & benefits: According to the organization’s salary scale
Vacancy Number: DCA-225
Organization: Dutch Committee for Afghanistan (DCA)
Working experience: 3 years
Contract duration: 9 months (extendable)
Closing date: 10 March 2021
Dutch Committee for Afghanistan (DCA) is hiring 12 Community-Based Workers for different provinces listed above. Eligible candidates can read the details below and apply accordingly.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct any extension activity organized for Kuchis in the targeted province.
- Perform field assessments such as impact survey, need assessment survey, project progress. etc
- Introduce and develop extension packages.
- Transport extension packages to Kuchi extension groups.
- Regularly oversee any activity that is being done by Kuchi extension groups
- Select vulnerable households for inputs.
- Distribute the inputs those Kuchi household identified as vulnerable
- Represent DCA in the targeted community whenever required.
- Carry out all other works which are being assigned by Provincial Facilitator or Project Manager.
- Update provincial facilitator on any events or progress.
- Bachelor/Assistant degree in Veterinary.
- Work experiences with livestock and extension-related practices/jobs.
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills to cope with the community.
- Excellent verbal/written knowledge of Pashto and Dari.
- Adequate knowledge of English.
- Computer ability in MS Office packages and spreadsheets will be an advantage.
- Should be able to travel within the targeted areas.
How to apply for these posts?
To apply, you should send your CV along with a cover letter explaining your suitability for the position to the email address below.
Please clearly mention the position title, vacancy number and the name of the province you are applying for in the subject line of your email. It is important in being considered.
Only those candidates who meet the criteria will be invited for the interview.
Submission email: [email protected]
Also, apply for similar jobs:
- 24 Community Health Officer Positions by ELCS in Four Provinces
- 8 Provincial Engineer Vacancies by CHA in Parwan
- 24 ‘Social Organizer’ Jobs by Coordination of Humanitarian Assistance in Parwan
- 87 Vacancies (Ranks 3&4) Announced by MoMP in Kabul
- 11 Jobs (Ranks 1& 2) at Ministry of Mine and Petroleum
- 106 ‘Translator’ Vacancies by Ajmeer Pamir Logistics Services in 6 Different Provinces
- 93 ‘Driver & Cleaner’ Jobs by Ajmeer Pamir Logistics Services in 6 Different Provinces