Opportunity ID 99754
Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
No. of Opportunity 10
About the job
Ministry of Higher Education of Afghanistan has announced its 10 positions (of ranks 3&4) at central universities to recruit competent employees in the framework of salary and rank system.
Deadline: May 9, 2021, or 1400/2/19
Number of jobs: 10
Organization: Ministry of Higher education
Job Location: KABUL
- Ministry of higher education
- Kabul polytechnic university
- Kabul University
- Kabul University of medical science
List of positions:
The following positions are available to apply for:
- Office Director: 1 position (rank: 3)
- Project Estimation Engineer: 1 position (rank: 4)
- Services Director 1 position (rank: 3)
- General Manager of Foreign Relations and Cultural Affairs 1 position (rank: 4)
- General Manager of Budget Regulation: 1 position (rank:4)
- General Manager of Money Transfer and Bookkeeping: 1 position (rank: 4)
- Public Health Section Master Programs Specialist 1 position (rank: 4)
- Agriculture Faculty General Teaching Manager 1 position (rank: 4)
- Guesthouse general manager 1 position (rank:4)
- Documents and relations general manager 1 position (rank:4)
Read the job descriptions and eligibilities here.
Also apply to:
- 26 Jobs (Ranks #3) Announced by Supreme Audit Office in Kabul
- 51 Jobs (Ranks 3&4) Announced by NSIA in Kabul
- 33 ‘Quality Assurance Engineer” Positions by Administrative Office of the President in Different Provinces
How to apply?
Eligible applicants should read the complete job description on the ministry of higher education’s website, download the application form and submit the completed application form via the submission email below before the deadline.
submission email: email@example.com
For information, candidates can contact 0202500302.